Fountain Advocates is made of experienced attorneys with vast experience as practitioners for the past decade, the firm constitutes founder members and associates of formerly Fountain law Chambers. Fountain Advocates was co-founded by John Bosco BUGINGO and Didas Muganga KAYIHURA from what used to be Fountain Law Chambers as a dynamic team of litigants and business advisors. The firm brings together a team of practitioners of law, law researchers, trainers and academicians. It relies on the best team of experienced and reliable attorneys, Associates and researchers capable of making a change in clients’ business life by meeting their daily expectations.
The Firm ensures first class and high quality technical and managerial consulting services, world class arbitration, mediation, negotiation, litigation and advisory services to corporate entities, Government agencies, non-governmental organizations, private sector organizations as well as individuals in a wide range of disciplines.
The mission of Fountain Advocates is to offer quality and practical counsel and representation that you can best trust. As counsels and consultants, our attorneys and consultants handle consultations, litigation, arbitration in business for corporate and individual clientele, contract negotiations, acquisitions and mergers, we develop innovative approaches to business, Company Secretarial services, debt and equity financing, Debt recovery services, real estate acquisition and management transactions, tax transactions, environmental disputes, Labor issues, criminal cases and human rights abuses. Indeed, the firm’s doors are open for large corporations as well as Non-governmental organizations. We treat our clients with fidelity, kindness, care and respect.
The firm provides unique expertise in the legal consultancy industry, throughout the region as well as first-hand knowledge of local and international legal instruments. Apparently, the firm boasts of exceptional and in depth knowledge of Rwandan legal system by virtue of professional competence, familiarity and native lawyers with impressive legal credentials and experience. The following strategies are thus envisaged;
• Provide well researched and impeccable legal services to our clients;
• Focus on areas where we have the best legal expertise for the benefit of clients;
• Providing an all-in-one services to our clients by accompanying them although their business endeavors;
• Hire the best practitioners to add to the strength of our team in order to meet all our clients’ demands;
• Establish partnerships with pre-eminent law firms all over the world; and
• Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in Rwanda to the benefit of our clients.